Discuss Just tell me was Sol the mole in homeland all along ?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Plum Bob 66

Just watched the season finale of homeland. Am I right in thinking that Sol Bernstein was the terrorist mole along playing the long game ?

Just watched the season finale of homeland. Am I right in thinking that Sol Bernstein was the terrorist mole along playing the long game ?

I think it's still anyone's guess - my hunch was that it was Estes, and that he would have Brody and Carrie killed, but then when the hit man screwed the clean-up operation it became impossible to tell. Estes went out with the big bang, but then if he was a Muslim that could have been his moment of glory.

The scene in which Saul says a Jewish prayer over the dead bodies was eerie imo, and seemed to have some somber significance. But then I thought: he wouldn't be reciting a Jewish prayer if he was a Muslim, would he?

I know very little about Islam or Judaism (pretty limited on Christianity too) but having done a bit of digging, there is a link between the two religions, which is Abraham.

So if there any experts on religions of the world on this board, could Saul have some belief in both faiths, and have it in for the American way of life?

As it turns out, everyone seems to have fallen in love with Carrie, and so couldn't give a damn about national security!

We're left wondering whether the CIA now has a double agent at the helm, and a terrorist sympathiser as a divisional chief, whose crazy stare and neurotic ways has men falling at her feet.

Great storyline, with superb acting imo, and I'm going to miss it, so looking forward to the next series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Just tell me was Sol the mole in homeland all along ?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I have a couple of leaks coming under shower tray downstairs. One is along the wall so think might be joint between wall and tray and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm installing a walk in shower, opening into shower will be on right, mixer value on right, but shower head and drain on left. The...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I still hold gas certs but have been out of the game for a couple years due to a long time illness. After several interviews I have...
Replies
Views
Hi All, My first visit here in quite a while and it's in part to share the news that I have finally gone over to the dark side! Although my 30...
Replies
Views
Back