Discuss Its happened again, blocked basin - HEEELLLPPPPPPP in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Friends

Last year I think i ask for advice for a sink that I couldnt unblock.

Went to another today, took trap apart checked, all clean, nothing in pipes etc.

Still blocked

Put wet vac on drain pipe and sucked it. Water drained slowly, sucked again, blocked, sucked again, drained slowly.

Any advise on these? I had a kitchen sink last year the same, id love to know if im missing something here. Its just a mystery to me.

Thanks all

RCT

are you putting the aqua vac on to the sink waste? try it straight onto the waste pipe

Take stuff apart untill you find the blockage.

Hi Friends, I took the trap off & all clear. I the put the wet vac on the waste pipe direct & sucked.

It all goes under the tiled floor. No other blockages in house.

A mystery.

Thx for your replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Its happened again, blocked basin - HEEELLLPPPPPPP in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi - I'm not an expert but wondered if anyone might be able to assist. I've replaced an old toilet with a new one. I've used the same water inlet...
Replies
Views
First of all, apologies, it seems this topic has been posted but don't believe my specific issue is covered. So been living in my Victorian house...
Replies
Views
Needing some advice for recurrent blocked drains in upstairs toilet and sinks/shower. I’ve tracked the drain to under the house and it looks like...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock