Discuss Instantaneous water heater in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lag1rich

Can anyone reccomend a Instantaneous water heater which can feed a sink, wash hand basin and possibly an inset shower?
I looked into the zipline ILX009 but realised it will only feed one applience per unit and not reccomended for use with a blender valve which most inset showers have :banghead:

Thanks, Richard

Can anyone reccomend a Instantaneous water heater which can feed a sink, wash hand basin and possibly an inset shower?
I looked into the zipline ILX009 but realised it will only feed one applience per unit and not reccomended for use with a blender valve which most inset showers have :banghead:

Thanks, Richard

I think you will struggle with an instantaneous water heater for multiple outlets, maybe wrong, but never seen one. Probably looking at stored, small unvented direct cylinder? or electric shower and something like the hyco speedflow 10 or 15 litre for the basins/sink.

Yes was thinking about elec shower, I have got a RedRing unvented but would ideally like to feed shower as well as...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Instantaneous water heater in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are having PV panels fitted which will dump the excess energy into our hot water tank. Our house originally had a large 210L economy7 hot...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
When we moved into our house in 2016, the electric water heater popped loudly when heating. After awhile, I researched and realized that it was...
Replies
Views
T
Hello everyone. I've recently bought an old house with no gas, no central heating and a knackered old electric immersion tank. I'm trying to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock