Discuss Identify this trunking please... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

R1CKY

IMG-20130203-00097_zps53422f6f.jpg

Does anyone know where I can get some of this trunking? Builders have thrown away the capping for it, plastered up to it and cut the coving around it too :cuss:

Only one I know of was made by Talon who make the pipe clips good luck regards turnpin:dizzy2:

Thanks, give me something to go on! It definitely not Talon, that is my favoured brand, as it just pushes over the clips. No faffing about with the back piece.

Thanks, give me something to go on! It definitely not Talon, that is my favoured brand, as it just pushes over the clips. No faffing about with the back piece.

But it bulges at the clips and can look abit pants. The falcon trunking is more of a faff but looks better in my opinion.

But it bulges at the clips and can look abit pants. The falcon trunking is more of a faff but looks better in my opinion.

Can't say as i have had problems with it bulging at the clips. If you are using talons clips and clipping them together and you are getting bulging perhaps using a few more clips would bulge it out evenly?

I've had that talon gear pop of the wall. The wall was bowed, try telling the customer it's someone else's fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Identify this trunking please... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by...
Replies
Views
Hi Can anyone identify the make and model of these taps please? We have one dripping bathroom sink tap but the plumber we had couldn't find a way...
Replies
Views
my bathroom sink (installed 2017) was broken recently and needs replacing. on inspection there is no brand name and only a few markings so I'm...
Replies
Views
M
  • Question
I have an Intergas 2030-3 0/0 dual fuel burner; circa 1998, connected to a strebelwerk chamber. The burner hinge had a crack in it and was thrown...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hope you’re all doing well. I had a new bathroom installed recently which involved new piping, and also capping off some redundant...
Replies
Views
Back