Search the forum,

Discuss Intergas 2030-3 0/0 replacement hinge? in the Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

M

Mattneedshelp

I have an Intergas 2030-3 0/0 dual fuel burner; circa 1998, connected to a strebelwerk chamber. The burner hinge had a crack in it and was thrown away. turns out intergas no longer make the part... does anyone know where i might be able to get hold of one?

Reply to Intergas 2030-3 0/0 replacement hinge? in the Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View: https://youtu.be/Touvx2c3RJE ">this video</a> I took when turning it back on this morning (it had been off overnight) - it shows the behaviour, but if that fails, all the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi guys, Looking to replace an old shower diverter. Pictures attached. I'm from Australia if that makes any difference. Originally when i got the house years ago there was a note to be careful when turning the shower diverter too hard. Eventually this happened and it started leaking from the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hiyas. Not holding out much hope as it’s looking more likely that I might have to buy the full installer plug but does anyone know if you can buy the below casing separately instead of the full installer plug and what part number it is if you can? The gentleman from the housing association who...
Replies
Views
  • Question
So far, despite the obvious reputation, we’ve been really lucky with our Ferroli Optimax HE 31C. Only had two replacement diverter valves fitted in its life so far and very little else has gone wrong but has been regularly serviced so hopefully will last a little bit longer HOWEVER a small drip...
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the existing boiler needed upgrading. The Mechanical Engineers advising the architect insisted that we had a conventional cast iron combustion chamber boiler...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock