Discuss Ideal / biasi "......... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I am having fun with a Ideal mini 24 KW combi at the moment ( yes the one that drenched me last week ) these are a re-badged Biasi. Ideal fault finding instructions for it is garbage , I just wondered if anybody knows its Biasi name and they may possibly have better instructions.

Thank you in advance

Europa 224, ebay list a few items that fit both models ( that's how I check for compatability as a rough idea)
Thanks for the heads up, I nearly fitted a mini a few months ago
Now I know the reason why I didn't (even if I didn't know it at the time) :cool:

GC - 47 - 384 - 38 , it runs for a few days and just stops lol. Goes to reset , works everytime I am there.
Its the heap with the 3 lights to the left .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal / biasi "......... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, As per the thread title, I have an Ideal Logic Combi 30 and I am having a problem with the pump, which keeps activating without any DHW/DCH...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced...
Replies
Views
P
Looking for some help here - not my boiler, so consider me a proxy. I'm also by no means a heating engineer: I'm just looking for pointers, as the...
Replies
Views
I have a 4 years old Ideal boiler not a combi but a indirect heating boiler not sure if the model is a "Logic" or what. Anyway after being away...
Replies
Views
C
Hi I have a sink that has the basin plus another smaller basin next to it, think it is a 1/4 of the size of the main basin. The unit comes up...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock