Discuss I want to replace my groundfos mq 3-35 with same need a few tips? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Ok got my heating back on, got cold water ok, got an electric shower, of the 3 toilets 2 fill reasonably quickly, the third is just a dribble and its near the booster.

So I will order a new Goundfos mq 3 and re-install as like the old. I have seen u tube but mine is a gravity feed so how do I avoid an airlock? Can I just turn off mains,isolate the two feeds on pump, ie the one down suction and the one up discharge, drain old pump, put in new, fill with water, turn on pump and then switch on mains and the 2 isolated stops? I hope its that simple and is there any particular sequence?

I have tried everything to get old pumping working but failed. It stopped when the suction feed was switched off along with mains and the loo nearest to it was flushed. The booster then tried to work every so often for about 3 hours.

Reply to I want to replace my groundfos mq 3-35 with same need a few tips? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've got a leak coming from the loft into a bedroom which I think is caused by water overflow from feed and expansion cistern (see attached...
Replies
Views
Hi, I live in a 9yr old 3 story townhouse with showers on the 1st and 2nd floor, a bath on the 1st and toilets and basins on all three floors...
Replies
Views
D
I wonder if anyone can help, I've tried several plumbers merchants to no avail. I have removed an old stopcock, (which seized long ago, with a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, looking for some advice about an overflowing cold water tank. Each morning the tank has continued filling up, so by the morning we have...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock