Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Honeywell wireless stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Guys , I am sure one of you fine chaps can help me with this ....

Honeywell wireless stat . Receiver shows an obvious L and N and the remote unit is connected to A and B , I am pretty sure but dont want to blow a board are A and B just switching and have no mains voltage , could one of you confirm ... ?

Thanks in advance .

Lne as normal

Live from boiler to stat (A) and live from stat to boiler, heat call (B)

Sorry should have left more info , its a R6660D old one but its for an elderly customer who had the same one before , in other words she is used to it . Boiler is a Viessmann 050 and has a low voltage board ,or maybe volt free not 100%. So the A and B cant have any voltage .

Sorry should have left more info , its a R6660D old one but its for an elderly customer who had the same one before , in other words she is used to it . Boiler is a Viessmann 050 and has a low voltage board ,or maybe volt free not 100%. So the A and B cant have any voltage .

They can doesn't matter and viessman have live out and live back in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Honeywell wireless stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock