Search the forum,

Discuss Help needed with Honeywell st6400c programmer - erratic hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lackingwater

Hi

Would anyone be able to give some advice - we recently moved in to a rented flat with a Honeywell st6400c programmer controlling the heating/hot water settings. We reset the programmer, and programmed the timings to when we want the hot water to come on (on the 'auto' setting). However it is very erratic and does not come on when set, particularly in the mornings. Any ideas for what the first thing to look at would be?

Thanks

Get the landlord to sort it. It's part of what you pay your rent for.

Get the landlord to sort it. It's part of what you pay your rent for.

Yes this is true - just checking in case there was a quick solution we could try that we may have missed! Cheers

after you finish your settings you must go back to run and close the cover , then select from the bottom bellow hot water and heating position AUTO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help needed with Honeywell st6400c programmer - erratic hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a Honeywell ST699 programmer which is working fine but I want to learn how to decommission it (disconnect it from the rest of the system). Currently I have a Honeywell Home Single Zone Thermostat (Y87RF2024) and I am thinking to get the Honeywell Home Mobile Access Kit RFG100 to get...
Replies
Views
It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However, the programmer display is not showing any digits for the clock or anything else so I am unable to program it. It still works the boiler manually...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an OSO Direct 210 hit water cylinder installed in my home, with 2 switches (on/off; and boost). The boiler is for hot water only (rads are electric). In the 5 years that I’ve lived at this property, I’ve never once turned the boiler off; however, with soaring energy prices, I’m...
Replies
Views
So a strange conundrum regarding water temp if anyone can help resolve, would be much appreciated. Ive tried to give as much info as possible to give a full picture but let me know if ive missed anything. I have a Baxi Avanta 25h heat only boiler. Works fine. Unvented 300ltr megaflow. Stated...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that heats on controlled load over night. The large tank is in roof space of 60s built villa unit. Every few mornings, no hot water will come out of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock