Search the forum,

Discuss Need advise on how to decommission a wired Honeywell programmer ST699 in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi

I have a Honeywell ST699 programmer which is working fine but I want to learn how to decommission it (disconnect it from the rest of the system).
Currently I have a Honeywell Home Single Zone Thermostat (Y87RF2024) and I am thinking to get the Honeywell Home Mobile Access Kit RFG100 to get the thermostat connected to the internet. Here I have a couple of questions and would be truly grateful for any insight:

1) If, down the line, I get a Honeywell Home Evohome Wireless Hot Water Control Kit would I be able to programme it with the Total Connect Comfort app on the mobile without having the Evohome controller? Is the hot water control sharing the same receiver with the thermostat or it will have its own receiver? How is that wired? I currently have a wired HW cylinder thermostat.

2) How to decommission the existing ST699 programmer? Looking at the diagram all I need to do is to isolate the N and L and link together 3 and 4 and separately link together 6 and 7 per the diagramme below. Is this correct?

1700682795197.png

Thanks

Reply to Need advise on how to decommission a wired Honeywell programmer ST699 in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I'm having issues with my wireless Honeywell thermostat. It's sat in the living room, set at 18C currently. It makes my Worcester Greenstar 18Ri to short cycle. So, the moment it gets cold outside my boiler works for about a minute, then stops, and starts again in about 5 minutes, then...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a fault on a clients heating system whereby the heating will stay on regardless of what the programmer is doing on its timed function, it'll switch off at the programmer (no light) but boiler will stay on until they turn the stat down, I went and looked at it, they said they...
Replies
Views
Hay, I'm learning fault finding in CH systems which I'd need help with, please. I've been given a set example: have got hot water but heating. Measuring the resistance around the room thermostat and the motorised valve together gives a lower total resistance than measuring the individual...
Replies
Views
M
I have a Honeywell 7 Day Electronic 2 Channel Programmer ST6400C programmer and a Honeywell T6360B1028 Room thermostat . My programming is on the on position. I turn my thermostat off. But it turns on after 10 mins . How do I fix this?
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Morning, I have a job later this week with the above , Viessmann Vitodens System boiler. It has a 4 pipe setup with internal diverter and at present there is a wireless thermostat/programmer controller in the hallway. Customer wants a Honeywell Evohome System and I just wondered if I can wire...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock