Discuss Hello new to forum need advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ballandco

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hello everyone just want to see what you think of my situation.i qualified level 2 plumbing 4 years ago,been working self employed ever since.now i want to get in to fitting boilers etc,my problem is i never done my level 3 and dont really have a lot of experience with heating systems.i have to pay now for what ever route i take but i dont no if it will be best to go and do my level 3 or do my gas safety route stright off.level 3 will take me a year at college but the college said that their level 2's get priority.the gas safety at college will take 16 weeks.i no you can pay for intensive courses but i dont feel i will like that ,i like to take my time to pick things up.
Thanks in advance for any comments made

to be honest you can never have too many qualifications, i would suggest that you complete your level three and also do the gas safe course. If you are working for yourself this makes you more attractive to other companies for sub contracts etc and just personal satisfaction, then again this is just my opinion i'm sure others views will differ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello new to forum need advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock