Discuss Grasslin Towerchron QE2 timer keeps changing time and season itself in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

towerchron qe2

Does anyone know or heard about their timer changing the time itself?
I keep putting the clock to the correct time and season as winter but in the morning i wake up to find that it has put itself forward an hour and changed onto summer!!
HELP!! ??

Yes I have had a few of these go like this I have had lots of problems that have cost me money on warranty callouts . I wont fit anything that has Tower on it as it is cheap and doesnt last. You only get what you pay for.

sounds like you need to check the date is set correctly. sounds like defaulting to bst.

Carefully remove the timer from the wall after isolating at the fused spare, turn onto back and place on the kitchen table.
Open tool box and find the largest hammer.
Hit the timer as hard as you can 3 times, sweep up bits and place in the kitchen bin.
Replace with a decent one ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Grasslin Towerchron QE2 timer keeps changing time and season itself in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
Hi, As per the thread title, I have an Ideal Logic Combi 30 and I am having a problem with the pump, which keeps activating without any DHW/DCH...
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am looking for some help with this boiler. This problem has only just started in the last few weeks and only happens when it has...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock