Discuss Free CSCS Card | Free Plumbers CSCS Cards in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have one for matalan, i had to fill in a form and pay a pound, can i work?

you need one of the cscs cards to work on new build sites and wont be allowed on with out one most sites now ask you to write down
the reg number as soon as you get on site everyday as then can phone up and check if uve got one and the company u sub to can get find if they send you their with out a card

it used to be all you needed was the reg number , so if you did the exam all you needed was the cert they send you, but then they decided you also needed the card, dont know why , perhaps because it cost nine quid or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Free CSCS Card | Free Plumbers CSCS Cards in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

U
Could you help young people learn skills for employment in construction? PART-TIME TUTOR to teach a highly successful Construction course to...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
D
Hi, At Construction Skills College we offer an introduction to plumbing course that is aimed at people with little or no experience at all. We...
Replies
Views
davecsc
D
PLUMBING COURSES. Dave Hare from Construction Skills College informs me that they have reviewed, amended and improved the courses that they...
Replies
Views
modenaz
M
M
Hi, My name is Martin Cassidy. I am currently working towards the ACS qualification and looking for a Gas Safe registered engineer to work...
Replies
Views
martin29
M
K
My name is Kieran O'Neill, I'm 25 and live in Barnet (Hertfordshire/North London) I am a qualified City & Guilds 6129 Level 2 in Plumber and I...
Replies
Views
kieran_1985
K
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock