Discuss Found these in Williams today in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do I universal ball valve that can either be side or bottom entry,
Dyno rod use them, thanks to them I've got a few in the back of my van they've come in quite handy

i would always replace a syphon rather than change it to apush button one nothing but trouble

The thing is with one of these and one of the skyflo universal float operated valves I've covered every scenario with just two items instead of needing a 1/2" bottom entry valve, a 1/2" side entry valve, a 3/8" bottom entry, a 3/8" side entry, an 1 1/2" flush valve, a 2" flush valve, 7,8 & 9" syphons, top or front mounted push button and a lever. For just over ÂŁ20 I've replaced nearly ÂŁ100 worth of stock that may not get used for ages.

Easy to maintain and think* u can remove and replace / service body without stripping it from cistern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Found these in Williams today in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
S
The inside brass threads in my Moen rough in two handle Roman tub valve (Moen | Bathroom & Kitchen Faucets, Shower Heads, Accessories & More -...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sorry if question already answered in previous posts, but I can't find a solution to the below: We recently moved house to a new home that...
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock