Search the forum,

Discuss End feed copper... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rodolphe

So I'm looking online, shopping for 22m end feed elbows.

This well known supplier has 2 different sorts, both in pack of 10, both 22mm end feed copper.

One is unbranded for £5.94, the other one is branded FlowFlex and is £3.99.

What the heck's the difference?

Flowflex are perfectly good fittings. We have sold them on and off for years, and IIRC they actually make a number of the slower moving fittings that are sold under other brands. It simply isn't worth it for every manufacturer to tool up for every obscure fitting, so there is quite a lot of intertrading going on between brands behind the scenes.

i can never get my head around a 8 mm fitting being more exspensive than a 15mm i realise its economy of scale with 15s being churned out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to End feed copper... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just finished tiling and im fitting a wall hung geberit wc with a washlet which has its own water supply. The kit for the install comes with a 90 deg elbow which i believe from the instruction pictures, is designed to screw into a threaded adapter at the end of the water supply. Because i used...
Replies
Views
A customer of mine lives in an old cottage that has been extended. They have three loft areas that are completely separated. The CWSC is in one higher loft space, the hot water cylinder and shower pump live in another lower loft. They are on different sides of the building. There is single 22mm...
Replies
Views
P
Hi. I have a hot water high pressure problem that my heating engineer (and other engineers that he has spoken to) cannot fix. I’m hoping someone on the forum can explain what is happening and how to resolve it. My hot water system uses an air bubble at the top of the hot water tank for...
Replies
Views
D
I wonder if anyone can help, I've tried several plumbers merchants to no avail. I have removed an old stopcock, (which seized long ago, with a newer stopcock just above) as it had been leaking from several places, mainly at the bottom where it joined the 3/4" threaded female end on rising main...
Replies
Views
    • Love
As in title, what's everyones favourite brand of end feed fittings? Mines are Yorkshire Endex as they have never let me down, and are thicker and much better made than the cheapo brands. On the cheaper fittings, from the diy chains, not only is the copper thinner, but one end of the pipe goes...
Replies
Views
A
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock