Discuss Easter Bunny causing plumbing chaos! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou

-
Staff member
Esteemed
Admin
Subscribed
As we all know it is Easter soon and the pesky Easter bunny is out and about. Has anyone been called out to this jelly bean situation yet?

easter rabbit loo.jpg

:D no toy car, pencils or plastic cup

Thats a new one , most colourful wc ever haha,,,,,, the end of the rainbow

Your more than welcome darren :)

Oh no someone's collected all the brown ones....lol regards Turnpin:p

Sorry Shaun, I had no idea that I had clicked the dumb icon! I must have clicked it accidently while navigating the screen. It wont happen again. I will edit it now. Once again my sincere apologies mate.

It's all good thought it was funny either way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Easter Bunny causing plumbing chaos! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Anyone know what might be causing this situation please? We have replaced the EV and non-return valve but still happens. Normal static pressure...
Replies
Views
Has anyone else come across this situation? I keep detecting products of combustion inside the casing of Ideal Logic boilers. I've replaced every...
Replies
Views
Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady...
Replies
Views
Hi could anyone give advice please ? I went to look at a new build for sale they are apartments/ one house on top of another all properties will...
Replies
Views
Back