Discuss Drayton Digistat+ 3 hard wire problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Tamz, Job done, and Many Thanks for your info help.
Best Regards
Dave Box

Hello. I've purchased the Drayton digitstat 3 battery model to replace my Honeywell cm51 programmable thermostat which is already connected to a combi boiler.
Can someone take the time and explain if it's a straight swap or will I a eletrician in?
I am in 2year apprenticeship of svq plumbing and heating and I'd like to see if I can do if I get the proper advice of you guys. My boss never does the electrics we always use a sparky. But I'd like to learn. We haven't yet been taught it in class yet just the basics of earthing.
I'm sorry it is a day of rest but i do appreciate if someone can teach me so I can have the programmer working today.

Thank you

how much time you got ? take the front off the cm51 and take a pic please (of the wiring)

Last edited:
There is one red wire and one black wire. There is also a earth wire which isn't connected.

There is one red wire and one black wire. There is also a earth wire which isn't connected.

as its plastic it wont require an earth now can you take a pic of the new stat wiring connections if poss?

and red in the a and black in the b?

I can't seem to paste the photo and send too you. The Drayton connections has 3 connection point. C,
Load on,
Off.

If you can send me your email address I can sent the photos that way?

get-attachment.aspx

[DLMURL]https://mail.aol.com/38947-111/aol-6/en-gb/mail/get-attachment.aspx?uid=28540542&folder=Inbox&partId=3[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
image1.jpg

image1(1).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Drayton Digistat+ 3 hard wire problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock