Discuss D2 from 15l under sink heater. in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Ben-gee

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
I have a 10m run to get to outside, can this be done in 32mm polypropylene pushfit pipe?

This is what I found:
A suitable plastic pipe (such as polypropylene complying with BS EN 1451-1) supported at maximum 300mm intervals, may be used for downstream pipe D2. A maximum distance between clips of 300mm provides adequate support to the pipe D2 in the event of discharge from safety devices

Yes polyprop is fine

Am I right in thinking though on a 15L water heater it only has a pressure relief not a temp pressure relief?

It isn't a d2 if its only pressure so no length or termination regulations. It would be like your boiler pressure relief

Over 15L it has to have a TPRV as standard

Am I right in thinking though on a 15L water heater it only has a pressure relief not a temp pressure relief?

It isn't a d2 if its only pressure so no length or termination regulations. It would be like your boiler pressure relief

Over 15L it has to have a TPRV as standard

Yes 30l and above has both

No still can be temp as it’s pressure related

Reply to D2 from 15l under sink heater. in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, just want to get advice, i want to replace venten to unvented cylinder, is it ok to install D2 pipe to toilet waste pipe see picture? as...
Replies
Views
I am installing a sink in utility room. Washing machine waste already exists and is the verical pipe with the flexib pipe from the machine poked...
Replies
Views
I had an outside tap fitted by a professional plumber last autumn. During the recent cold weather the feed pipe under the kitchen sink froze and...
Replies
Views
I have read of hot water cylinders being heated with a dual element immersion heater. The main principle being that a shorter element heats the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I got the water tested in my flat which has high chlorine levels and I am going to get a under the sink filter chlorine remover...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock