Discuss combi with stainless steel heat exchanger in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vaillant arnt bad the best are Worcester for warrenty

WHY is there 2 threads on what is basically the same Q?
Reckon the op has enough Intel now to decide but can see it continuing over the weekend.

Never ever ever had a problem with Glowworm warranty on the couple of times I’ve had to call them out.

well found the glow worm energy which can offer up to 15yrs but heat exchanger is aluminum, they dont do stainless

so is it a myth that stainless better, yet vaillant do SS HE but they cant honour that length of warranty
Vaillant do a 10 year warranty is you find a Vaillant accredited installer.

Atag or Ideal vogue, both have stainless hex’s and 10 year guarantees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to combi with stainless steel heat exchanger in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, just after a little advice please. I must be very fortunate, as I have a 28 year old Valiant VCW-GB242-EH Combi Boiler, which over the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
Hello all, I have a WorcesterBosch Greenstar 42CDi classic combi, which is providing DHW fine, but not heating. Was working fine in spring...
Replies
Views
A bit of clarification - I have extended a 3 bedroom semi detached and at the time central heating pipes were going in I told the plumber could I...
Replies
Views
Hello all and Merry Christmas, We are in the process of planning the replacement of our 50-year old heating boiler serving a residential block of...
Replies
Views
Hi all I wonder if anyone could offer some advice. I’m looking for a new combi and thought I may as well upgrade to smart controls if we have to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock