Search the forum,

Discuss budget/mid system boilers? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Any suggestions for budget/mid system boilers approximately 30kw
Baxi megaflow?
Glowworm energy?
Ideal Independent?

main eco
baxi 230 (430 5 years)
baxi 630 flue and filter £719

59413948_10157359184502028_6411950719078760448_n.jpg

Last edited:
sorry just saw boiler cheap 30 kw :D

cant find any pics but wont be cheap around 1k cheaper to go heat only (heat and system these days are more than combis stupidly)

Reply to budget/mid system boilers? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've got a non condensing Glowworm Ultimate with gravity tank and hot Water tank in a 4 bed house. 11 radiators 1 double 1400mm length 1 P+...
Replies
Views
Home owner looking for some advice pls. We have a megaflow system which we are considering removing as the tank takes up a lot of space and we...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all. I recently upgraded our CH system, but rather than the expected drop in gas consumption, Octopus is saying we're using roughly 30% more...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Baxi Ecoblue System boiler which was recently serviced just before Christmas. There has since been a constant but slow drip...
Replies
Views
I think the last discussion was back in 2021. A few questions to guide any discussion. Which are the cheapest to heat over the year, system or...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock