Discuss BTSC Module 6 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mackieaj

Hello all,

I am currently completing my plumbing course at BTSC Chessington. I am up to module 6 and have hit a stumbling block. I have one more chance to get my City&Guilds exam right!! I have been using the BTSC course book and the learn-a-trade CD to revise. Are there any other books or revsion guides I should be using? Any information would be a great help.

Many thanks in advance

Alex

you have one more chance, why? you can take the exams as many times as you need to. the 3 versions are for the first 3. if you fail them all you have to leave a 3 month gap from the first time you took it and you can take it again

what subject is module 6?

books-JTL revision is good

I have one more chance before I have to go back to the classroom for another week and go through the same work again before being able to book another exam. This is really annoying as I always listen in class and take notes on everything and revise thoroughly before the exams.

Module 6 is mainly about heating system pipe work, components, controls and boilers and flues with a small section on electrics. In the exam itself, there are lots of problem solving questions of which 3 of the answers are very likely. Without being on the tools myself I find this fairly difficult and there is lots of discrepancy over these answers between the trainers as they all do things their own way.

Oh well I have my exam this Wednesday, so hopefully I pass with flying colours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to BTSC Module 6 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello Plumbers/Gas Engineers, Excuse if this question has been raised but i am in a slight dilemma and for the past 2 weeks the internet has not...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys! Can you recommend any good plumbing books? But not the typical plumbing book like changing washers on taps and repairing syphons...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am currently a private hire driver undergoing an NVQ level 2 in plumbing the course then goes on to a level 3. I am looking to get...
Replies
Views
R
I am 6 months off completing my City & Guilds Level 3 course but there is an electrical module in it. Nobody seems to know what this allows us to...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock