Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbing Books in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi Guys! Can you recommend any good plumbing books? But not the typical plumbing book like changing washers on taps and repairing syphons. Something a bit more advanced.More like central heating installation and wiring,installation in anything in plumbing in general.Fault finding too.šŸ˜. I am working as a plumber currently for a company. I am learning from my day to day experience. And some guidance from more experienced colleagues.But I really like reading and I want to step up my game. And learn as much as I can. So I can put the new knowledge into practice. Because I dont have the chance to work all the time with someone who has 10+ years of experience. So this is the only way for me to get better. Thank you!

Reply to Plumbing Books in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I am new to this forum and would like to say hello and thanks for accepting me. I just purchased a home and I would like to install a utility sink in the basement. Below is a pictures of the location of the sink which would be under the window and a pic of a diagram of the plumbing...
Replies
Views
I am starting a large victorian renovation and it will involve, (amongst everything else) installation of an entirely new heating and plumbing system. Plumbing, like most trades, seems to have two main aspects; design and installation. The installation part on my last two projects was painful...
Replies
Views
Hello. I'm new to this forum and I'm hoping to be able to learn some things as well as contribute as best I can. This might seem like an odd query, but I need to determine what kinds of plumbing pipes I have, and approximately what percentage of each type. I'd appreciate any help with this...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm facing a rather complex situation and I need your expert advice. My neighbor and I share a boiler for hot water, and we have a single recirculation pump serving both of our homes. However, after the pump, the recirculation circuit splits into two separate branches, each...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock