Search the forum,

Discuss Boiling tap spares! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalked

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Have a customer with a quooker pro3-vaq boiling tap. He says it leaks when used. It's 6 years old . Anyone know where you can get spares? I dare say the manufacturer will service them. But will probable charge as much as the tap!

cheers.

Great response from the company. They are sending the part FOC!!

:party:

Customer service, its what its all about. Next time a cust wants something like this I will remember this thread.

Quooker do free installation so it tells you how much they cost! They can afford to send spares out free!

Insinkerator hot taps cost half the price of Quooker - They send a service agent out to carry out any repairs under warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiling tap spares! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

There was an AEG Prosource Hot Water tap (model GYB00418DT) in the kitchen when we bought our house. The 'standard' mixer handle (i.e. not the boiling water handle) has started to leak intermittently - it doesn't switch off and the tap leaks as a result. I can't find a spare tap online...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me with an ongoing issue I've had since I had an annual service on my combi boiler, which is a Potterton Performa 24. Literally after they left I started experiencing yellow water (pale) from all my taps - hot and cold, including the toilet. This was intermittent and then...
Replies
Views
J
Hi looking for some advice. My inlaws have an insinkerator boiling and cold tap (model number HC3300 c). It was leaking from the handle so naturally I didn’t think it would take much to change a washer or cartridge. I should also explain that I have been a pipefitter for last 5 years but I admit...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, a couple of months back I installed a new shower and sink into a part of the house that hadn't previously been plumbed in. This forced me to run some pipes outside the walls, so I put in stopcocks at the point where the new pipework joins the old Just In Case. I used copper pipe and...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As the title says, I have a problem with an unvented cylinder I had installed last year where the first time I turn a hot tap on after the cylinder has been heated I get what sounds like a vibration. It generally starts about 1s after I open the tap and lasts for about 1.5s. I've...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock