Discuss Blocked old style air seperator. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I have removed an old style air seperator which was totally blocked (See attachment).
can it be replaced with a tower 28mm air seperator??
help much appreciated

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 67
If its the de aerator you mean then yes, the pipework may need altering to suit. The tower 28mm will be o.k

Last edited:
is the first photo a de-airator or just a combined cold fill and expansion

Think it is a deaerator.
The system used to have seperate feed and vent plumbed into it but someone altered it so they are now combined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Blocked old style air seperator. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, can anybody help? I am trying to buy a replacement toilet flush push button as my current one is broken? However I cannot find the same...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that...
Replies
Views
Hi all, apologies in advance for my ignorance. I have an old style toilet with what I've researched is a ballcock. The toilet was screaming every...
Replies
Views
I've air tested pipework for years, typically 4 bar for 30 minutes. I've never had an issue with any pipework that has passed that test...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I hope you can help. We were getting some work done and our builder attached the boiler condensate pipe to the sink waste pipe. This...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock