Discuss Blocked old style air seperator. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I have removed an old style air seperator which was totally blocked (See attachment).
can it be replaced with a tower 28mm air seperator??
help much appreciated

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 67
If its the de aerator you mean then yes, the pipework may need altering to suit. The tower 28mm will be o.k

Last edited:
is the first photo a de-airator or just a combined cold fill and expansion

Think it is a deaerator.
The system used to have seperate feed and vent plumbed into it but someone altered it so they are now combined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Blocked old style air seperator. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
I have attached an image of the brass body within a tap. Having replaced a cartridge which has cured a leaking tap, I can see that there is a...
Replies
Views
Hi Does anyone recognise the make/brand of the radiator valve. It leaks when closed and Iam hoping I can replace a seal etc?
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock