Search the forum,

Discuss Blocked old style air seperator. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I have removed an old style air seperator which was totally blocked (See attachment).
can it be replaced with a tower 28mm air seperator??
help much appreciated

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 67
If its the de aerator you mean then yes, the pipework may need altering to suit. The tower 28mm will be o.k

Last edited:
is the first photo a de-airator or just a combined cold fill and expansion

Think it is a deaerator.
The system used to have seperate feed and vent plumbed into it but someone altered it so they are now combined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Blocked old style air seperator. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I seek some advice on replacing an existing regular boiler. I currently have an old Potterton 10-16 Netaheat electronic, which is around 35 years old and still working OK. It is fitted to a std 'Y' plan system with boiler in utility room and separate hot water tank, pump, valve etc in...
Replies
Views
I have a wall hung pan with a concealed cistern. The flush is the "old style" Grohe Eau2 dual flush pneumatic button. When pressed the flush valve lifts lightly and closes giving a very short weak flush. You can manually lift the flush valve in the cistern and it moves freely, flushes fine and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to link a Hive heating & hot water dual channel receiver to an old Vaillant THERMOcompact VU GB 242/1 E system boiler. It has an internal programmer that is similar to a time switch 120 (plug in seven day programmer) This programmer is connect to a terminal strip using 345 (three...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Got a nightmare situation with a central heating system I recently adopted. It's an open vent system with a combined F&E pipe, with a Worcester greenstar danesmoor 18/25 oil boiler. Covers 10 radiators mostly large double panels, some towel rails and smaller rads too, as well as an...
Replies
Views
Hi all, apologies in advance for my ignorance. I have an old style toilet with what I've researched is a ballcock. The toilet was screaming every time we flushed so I googled and found it was the diaphragm valve that needed replaced. I bought a pack of diaphragm seals and attempted to change...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock