Search the forum,
  • Thread starter T & H Plumbing
  • Start date
  • Replies 32
  • Views 513
  • news

Discuss bit of good/bad news in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

T & H Plumbing

Me n the missus have been at each other for a while now, mainly kids and money blah blah, i get home from work for her to say i want you to move out for a while so i can have a breather, i was sat in the bath quite gutted as its my birthday sunday, that lasted about 2 minutes when i realised i payed myself 3 grand today, even funnier she doesnt know haha

PUB PUB PUB PUB

I think i would have told her pack her bags if she wants a break..........why is it always the wimmin who get to stay in the bl00dy house

I think i would have told her pack her bags if she wants a break..........why is it always the wimmin who get to stay in the bl00dy house

her house lol, im not fussed if she aint begging for my charm by saturday night ill panic

Hope it all works out mate.

Be careful of your relationship with your kids. There's literally nothing in this world more important than them.

I genuinely hope you get things sorted. I've been where you are now and I cracked jokes to cover the upset too. Hope it all works out T&H.

In a very similar place at the minute. Although no one is suggesting the other moves out. Had wedding anniversary last week and this week the we no longer connect discussion. But that said we both want to move forward together.

i won't go into to much detail about it as no one here has that much time to read an essay but if I sit back and think with a clear head I am largely at fault but not entirely to blame.

Hope it it all works out for you I honestly do. The dangerous thing about our profession is we are left alone with only our thoughts for company for most of the day, it'll either drive you insane and wind you up or allow you to process and digest the situation and do what needs to be done

Honestly don't think its something most of us ah end been through. When will these bloody women realise they're wrong?:behead:

missus packed her bags years ago and marched into the kitchen. I'm off to my mother's she goes just as the cat popped in through the cat flap. Oh dear said I, and gave the moggie a boot back out the flap in disgust, at which point the Missus turned on me saying I cant possibly leave you in charge of that poor cat and marched her bags back upstairs. You need to give them a reason to stay/keep you :)

i may have given her a grand out of the three then told her to 'feck off for a few weeks holiday then' & stay put.lol

hope you get it sorted T&H. what age are the kids? they are your future, not your missus. You need to put them 1st

alright bud ive been exactly where you are now I managed to get a furnished cottage two villages away after two weeks she was begging me to comeback obviously I played hard to get for a while I told my youngest I was housesitting for an old lady the other two kids loved it it was in a busier village and had a spare room I think the break done us both the world of good that was nine years ago.I wish you the very best and like others have said the kids come first..brum

Every relationship has its up and downs . None of us are immune to that. But if you wanna work it out you will. Running your own business can be a little too much for the other half sometimes if they are not fully behind you, i think most if us in the arms are very lucky in that respect and as your a new business TH she may not have realised how demanding it would be on your time.

that said if you are going out of the country forget Thailand go to Goa you can live like a king their on 3 grand. No ladyboys though if ya into that sort of thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
How this pans out may be very much out of your hands. If it was left to you both with no outside influences, chances are you'se can talk it through and work things out.
If on the other hand she has some c u nt friends who think you are the devils spawn you're fu ck ed.
She'll be down the lawyers by most midweek and you better start hiding assets if you can because you will loose them.
I've worn that tee shirt twice (i was a slow learner) and got cleaned out for more than i knew i had both times. All i got left with was a job and a mortgage while both of them are sitting pretty mortgage free with a pile of cash each. I hope they fu ck in choke on it!

How this pans out may be very much out of your hands. If it was left to you both with no outside influences, chances are you'se can talk it through and work things out.
If on the other hand she has some c u nt friends who think you are the devils spawn you're fu ck ed.
She'll be down the lawyers by most midweek and you better start hiding assets if you can because you will loose them.
I've worn that tee shirt twice (i was a slow learner) and got cleaned out for more than i knew i had both times. All i got left with was a job and a mortgage while both of them are sitting pretty mortgage free with a pile of cash each. I hope they fu ck in choke on it!

Your posts always make me smile, you say it how it is.

Lol you lot are nutz but I love it

Kinda took her for a meal Saturday night had a good talk and the reasons she's stressed is coz of bills mounting up that's her ex hubby left her, now she has told me a weight has been lifted hopefully we can move in the right direction again

Lol you lot are nutz but I love it

Kinda took her for a meal Saturday night had a good talk and the reasons she's stressed is coz of bills mounting up that's her ex hubby left her, now she has told me a weight has been lifted hopefully we can move in the right direction again

been there done that only 7 years ago , the first woman I've ever truly loved and that includes the ex wife. She ran up catalogue debts and emptied my trade account of 19k plus my savings amount I spent 2 years almost in e pub getting rat arsed , but then I've met the current wife and I look back now and laugh , it was a blessing it all happened am stronger , better then ever , happily married witha woman I love.

Ypull get through it , see you BOTH at spring bank - lobster pot ? For a few

That's good news bud all the very best to you both,,brum

Hope it works out for you op.

when I first started on my own it was hard (still is), my ex went with someone else due to $$$$.
**** its saved me a fortune in Christmas presents like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to bit of good/bad news in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Evening all Ok here goes. I replaced a leaking pump under a bath a couple of months ago. The original job was a complete bodge, directly under...
Replies
Views
R
Ok, so lots of people kindly participated in the great Intergas Poetry competition. See this thread for details. There are two prizes - the main...
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
B
ADVICE FROM A RETIRED HUSBAND It is important for men to remember that, as women grow older, it becomes harder for them to maintain the same...
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
The saga of the 3 day shower room continues, day 7. So far it should have been 1st day strip out and get shower tray in, adjust pipes for new...
Replies
Views
F
Hello, This may be a long one, so please bear with me. I have an alpha combi boiler, but of late it has been struggling to heat the water...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock