Discuss bit of good/bad news in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

T & H Plumbing

Me n the missus have been at each other for a while now, mainly kids and money blah blah, i get home from work for her to say i want you to move out for a while so i can have a breather, i was sat in the bath quite gutted as its my birthday sunday, that lasted about 2 minutes when i realised i payed myself 3 grand today, even funnier she doesnt know haha

PUB PUB PUB PUB

I think i would have told her pack her bags if she wants a break..........why is it always the wimmin who get to stay in the bl00dy house

I think i would have told her pack her bags if she wants a break..........why is it always the wimmin who get to stay in the bl00dy house

her house lol, im not fussed if she aint begging for my charm by saturday night ill panic

Hope it all works out mate.

Be careful of your relationship with your kids. There's literally nothing in this world more important than them.

I genuinely hope you get things sorted. I've been where you are now and I cracked jokes to cover the upset too. Hope it all works out T&H.

In a very similar place at the minute. Although no one is suggesting the other moves out. Had wedding anniversary last week and this week the we no longer connect discussion. But that said we both want to move forward together.

i won't go into to much detail about it as no one here has that much time to read an essay but if I sit back and think with a clear head I am largely at fault but not entirely to blame.

Hope it it all works out for you I honestly do. The dangerous thing about our profession is we are left alone with only our thoughts for company for most of the day, it'll either drive you insane and wind you up or allow you to process and digest the situation and do what needs to be done

Honestly don't think its something most of us ah end been through. When will these bloody women realise they're wrong?:behead:

missus packed her bags years ago and marched into the kitchen. I'm off to my mother's she goes just as the cat popped in through the cat flap. Oh dear said I, and gave the moggie a boot back out the flap in disgust, at which point the Missus turned on me saying I cant possibly leave you in charge of that poor cat and marched her bags back upstairs. You need to give them a reason to stay/keep you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to bit of good/bad news in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock