Discuss Anyone using software to do landlord certs? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Is anyone using software to do their landlord certs, service certs etc?

Fed up with paperwork but can't find anything except for easy cert but wondering if you guys are using anything else.

thanks.

I use Easy Gas , is that what you mean find it OK for what I do, covers LPG and leisure vehicles (static caravans)

I myself dont like entering data into apps that may send details for use by other people which seems to be the norm now, how do you know they/ third parties will not contact your customers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone using software to do landlord certs? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I’ve got a couple of gas safety checks coming up and I’m a bit confused as to whether I need to tick yes or no to the appliance serviced part...
Replies
Views
In Brief !! About to purchase a 2 bed apartment that was let out for the last 2 years and the landlord has done a full refurb . During a visit...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Hi guys not sure anyone has encountered this before but I have a job where the inside wall has been getting a little damp, there was a step up to...
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated...
Replies
Views
Back