Search the forum,

Discuss anyone got a book or a link to the trianco wm 20/30 rs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moony

as title says - would be much appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to anyone got a book or a link to the trianco wm 20/30 rs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively old unit however, it is still in great working condition and has been serviced on a regular basis. I'd like to add a Nest Thermostat to control the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Recently noticed an issue with thermostatic shower that was determined to get sorted. The shower would drop (which got worse) and would not maintain temperature,due to water quality here and visible limescale in cartridges,decide to just replace entire shower for a nice new one. This...
Replies
Views
Hi plumbers forum, as title suggests I've got a buzzing Vaillant boiler. 3 times I've paid for people to come out and look at it. They've all signed it off as fine. Typically when they arrive it stops buzzing. It does it perhaps 3 times a day and doesn't seem to be linked to when the heating is...
Replies
Views
Hi all, 12 year old boiler, regularly serviced working fine, then wife turned on hot water and it stopped working. Same then with CH. Left it for a while worked and then stopped again. I looked at it when got home and when run water boilersstarts up, temp rises and then it cuts out. Same with...
Replies
Views
P
Im aware of the regulations that say you can not position a flue on a boundary wall if this blows into your neighbours garden, but does this still apply if the flue is situated 3 stories up (i.e. blowing out the gable wall in the attic) Approx 8-9meters high. Would the gasses disperse enough...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock