Search the forum,

Discuss I've got a buzzing Vaillant boiler, 3 plumbers say it's fine in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi plumbers forum, as title suggests I've got a buzzing Vaillant boiler. 3 times I've paid for people to come out and look at it. They've all signed it off as fine. Typically when they arrive it stops buzzing. It does it perhaps 3 times a day and doesn't seem to be linked to when the heating is coming on or anything. Has anyone ever seen this before? Link to the video of it buzzing is
Thanks so much in advance

Yes both seen and heard it before. Easy fix for a gas safe registered engineer familiar with Vaillants.

Its probably the diverter valve. I had a customer with the same problem. They said the only way they could stop the noise was to run the hot tap. When I arrived to look at the boiler no noise. But I hung around and had a coffee and while I was there the noise appeared. It is an easy fix for a gas safe engineer.

Its probably the diverter valve. I had a customer with the same problem. They said the only way they could stop the noise was to run the hot tap. When I arrived to look at the boiler no noise. But I hung around and had a coffee and while I was there the noise appeared. It is an easy fix for a gas safe engineer.
Thanks for your reply! I'll give this a go.

I have a similar problem with a buzzing Vaillant boiler, which only remedies itself when a hot water tap is turned on. I've attached a video in which the issue can be heard clearly. I've had a plumber around whose done a couple of things to try and fix it but to no avail. I'm leaning towards the diverter valve solution. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Video.mov
    624.1 KB

Reply to I've got a buzzing Vaillant boiler, 3 plumbers say it's fine in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock