Discuss "always use with a check-valve" in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Flexible Hose 15mmx15mmx10mm bore 300mm - NoLinkingToThis, Where the Trade Buys

Why?

Flexible hoses used to be for connecting equipment to the fixed copper pipe system.

The unit whatever it might be could be removable/temporary or of dubious performance

So as Plumbstar t above writes its their way of covering the application.

centralheatking

maybe because they are cheap they expect them to split open at some time ,and think a check valve will stop a flood , ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to "always use with a check-valve" in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have a troublesome fixed 15mm copper pipe with isolation valve going to my toilet fill valve. It's too tight for a Flexi hose. Can I use...
Replies
Views
G
Hi, I have recently had a water board inspection This is what the report said about the filling loop on our press unit for a biomass boiler…...
Replies
Views
Hi All This is following on from thread I made a few days ago but can't seem to find I'm in a bit of a bind with my CH design where I want to...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, a couple of months back I installed a new shower and sink into a part of the house that hadn't previously been plumbed in. This forced...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock