Discuss Worcester Heatslave 12/14 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

colin2907

I have a Worcester Heatslave 12/14 boiler. For the first time ever I have run out of oil and it has locked out. I am awaiting a delivery of fuel but suspect that I am likely to have a problem restarting due to the possibility of air in the system. Could anyone give me a Dummies Guide on how to bleed the system and any other action I should take. Please bear in mind that I am a novice at this!

Thanks WHPES and Bunker. I decided to take your advice rather than risk messing things up myself. Engineer due on Friday!

That's a poor wait for somebody without heating and hot water.

Hi seems were getting black smoke out of the outlet everthing seems sooted up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester Heatslave 12/14 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
Worcester Heatslave 12/14 Had a plumber out for a suspected diverter valve problem. He changed the top part and left. Next day he said the brass...
Replies
Views
Desperate from Wales
D
M
Hi all. I have a 20 year old Worcester Bosch Heatslave 12/14 Oil-fired I'm getting about 20 seconds of hot water, then the boiler won't fire. I...
Replies
Views
hi i have a heatslave 12/14 boiler which the other day produced a small amount of black smoke on start up but worked fine today the boiler is...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
Context for issue: Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler shorted somehow, the boiler was then running WAY too hot and ended up...
Replies
Views
Back