Search the forum,

Discuss worcester 350 problem ahhhh in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CAT69

Hi all cannot get a plumber for a couple of days so here is my problem.

worcester 350 combi,this tripped out the main fuse last night and everytime i tried to reset it it would trip straight away,this morning same procedure but never tripped out.....no lights/power showing,changed the fuse at the plug,reset the oveheat button on top of the combi....still no joy no lights on and no power?
Thanks

It could be anything ! You need a Gas Safe Engineer.
Im gonna guess at pump , which one though ..... hot water pump.

Could be a few things , get a gas safe breakdown engineer, try find an installer on the gas safe web site, put your postcode in, should find someone local.
Meanwhile leave the fuse out & see if power will stay on.

Dunno. Sounds like the pcb if you're gettin now't. Pricey. As advised get a gs boyo in off the gs website. Or call worcester themselves and get one of their boys.

Which fuse to leave out?

Tis is where i am at,when i remove the panel there is a fuse on each circuit board,when i changed the fuse on the larger board(on the right) it came on,then when it was on i was changing the time and it tripped out again after playing around with fuses, the one i changed i swapped for a standard 3 amp as ther was no power showing again,and soon as i put the fuse in it trips out straight away??

You really need to stop fiddling you are doing more harm than good !
One board has a 2a slow blow the other is a 2a fast 3a you may have buggered it !
Someone qualified will test and find out what is blowing the fuse

as they say I put new fuse in and now it wont work at all - 13 amp

It's the 3amp fuse at the fuse spur or plug ,not on the boiler PCB. Was hoping it might help to get your power to the house back on. You need a G S engineer with a multi-meter to find the short.Put the original fuses on the PCB back in the right places & let them sort it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to worcester 350 problem ahhhh in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock