Search the forum,

Discuss worcester 28i rsf combi pilot light issue??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't have a pilot light. Sounds like you have a fault and need a Gas Safe Registered engineer to come and take a look

Ok thank you for your advice I had it working again as I blew in both white and red pipes also I pressed the switch on the top but all it does is sends the pressure gauge loopy then cuts out again.

just fyi you cant take the cover off a combi boiler

As Maca above says, you need a GS guy out , if you didnt before you do now .

if your pressure gage is 1 to 1.5 bar when the boiler is cold, then u need a gas technician to investigate the fault. However if the pressure has dropped well below 1 then you have to repressurise the heating system, normally with a filling loop and key under the boiler. bring it up to 1 bar and the boiler should start working again. if pressure drops overnight, time to get a technician out to do a repair

It has just went out but then come back on again the misus is on the blower to get someone out to it thanks for all your help guys.

The button at the top keeps popping up and when I press it down it comes back on what is causing this ? Sorry I am only asking so I have a rough idea what to say when someone comes out

try hello mate boiler wont work, that will be enough for a technician to start off with.......................

as said please don't mess with your boiler you don't know what you're doing and could do way more harm than good. thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to worcester 28i rsf combi pilot light issue??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock