Discuss worcester 28i rsf combi pilot light issue??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I light my pilot light for a worcester 28i rsf combi ? ? Thanks very much in advance

It doesn't have a pilot light. Sounds like you have a fault and need a Gas Safe Registered engineer to come and take a look

Ok thank you for your advice I had it working again as I blew in both white and red pipes also I pressed the switch on the top but all it does is sends the pressure gauge loopy then cuts out again.

just fyi you cant take the cover off a combi boiler

As Maca above says, you need a GS guy out , if you didnt before you do now .

if your pressure gage is 1 to 1.5 bar when the boiler is cold, then u need a gas technician to investigate the fault. However if the pressure has dropped well below 1 then you have to repressurise the heating system, normally with a filling loop and key under the boiler. bring it up to 1 bar and the boiler should start working again. if pressure drops overnight, time to get a technician out to do a repair

It has just went out but then come back on again the misus is on the blower to get someone out to it thanks for all your help guys.

The button at the top keeps popping up and when I press it down it comes back on what is causing this ? Sorry I am only asking so I have a rough idea what to say when someone comes out

try hello mate boiler wont work, that will be enough for a technician to start off with.......................

as said please don't mess with your boiler you don't know what you're doing and could do way more harm than good. thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to worcester 28i rsf combi pilot light issue??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a portable gas fire which keeps switching off. The pilot light lifts for 10 seconds, critically above the thermocouple and then the gas...
Replies
Views
I have an old Modena 80 E combi boiler that is randomly short cycling on windy days. The burner goes out and re-ignites within a few seconds and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I turned my central heating on for the first time today this year and it started to bang and the flame inside looked a bit erratic. Upon...
Replies
Views
W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, My customer has a gas fire (Gazco Logic HE fire, about 10 years old). It's a slide control fire. The fire has become difficult to...
Replies
Views
Back