Discuss what else do I need in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the stuff you mean now Colin, only done it myself a couple of times but the sheets were to big to go through a chop saw

I see the stuff you mean now Colin, only done it myself a couple of times but the sheets were to big to go through a chop saw
You are thinking of the large shower panel boards. The panels I use are 250mm wide x 2.6m long x 10mm thick and are made of Upvc. I use a mitre saw to cut them at width and a table saw to cut them at length.
They join with a tongue and groove and are fully waterproof and look amazing.

Many people are looking for a alternative to grout as it discolours over time and has to be raked out and redone in some cases. My panels wipe clean with a damp cloth and that is all the maintenance they require.

They sound intresting as a alternative you get many people ask for them or are they something you recommend? . Got a link of the manufacture fancy looking to see what the range is like

I'm now fitting them as a better alternative to tiles and to the extent that all bathrooms booked in are having these panels installed.

Not cheap though, I charge from ÂŁ65 per m2 including materials amd labour but if you compare with tiles, adhesive, labour and grout etc, the price is almost on a par. The big advantage is no maintenance is required and they retain their appearance from new.

I'm now fitting them as a better alternative to tiles and to the extent that all bathrooms booked in are having these panels installed.

Not cheap though, I charge from ÂŁ65 per m2 including materials amd labour but if you compare with tiles, adhesive, labour and grout etc, the price is almost on a par. The big advantage is no maintenance is required and they retain their appearance from new.

What brand of panel are you using system?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

do they come in nice wood effect then? Can you pass me a link as I am thinking of doing my own bathroom soon and would like to see what they offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to what else do I need in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Question asked to 365-Drills by customer of diamond core drills. I want to drill a hole into a ceramic lamp (even glass) and I want to know...
Replies
Views
erpkid
E
J
I have the usual Pump Pliers, Adjustable spanners, Pipe Benders, Drill, 18v Drill Circular saw. Now I wonder what else I need, as I am I get by...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone it's been a while since I posted although I have been regularly visiting the forum and trying to soak up some info. I now have...
Replies
Views
T
I will be fully Qualified in about 6 to 7 mounths. Iv been byeing tools here and there with my part time job. If i give you guys a list of what iv...
Replies
Views
PLUMB111
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock