Discuss Wax ring installation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Installed new wax ring today. Flage appeared to be ok. Thought everything went well but it is still leaking. What could be wrong?

us i guess?

is flange solid eg is it fixed good and solid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wax ring installation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

N
Hello all. I am totally new to this, so any help would be appreciated. We had a toilet leak, so I pulled out the toiled to see/replace the wax...
Replies
Views
Nate n
N
I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant...
Replies
Views
First of all I have to confess I am not a plumber so please bear with me! I have a Daryl enclosed shower in an ensuite bathroom. It was already...
Replies
Views
I have fitted a new set of mono mixer taps to new bathroom basin pedestal and for some reason, I’m unable to get the tap hole/base ring...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Have got an old 60/70s PVC soil stack, the Toilet is going into a Hunter branded socket which has an old O-ring design (quite flat with 3...
Replies
Views
Back