Discuss Water supply to outhouse in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it have to be the 20mm mdpe or can I use 15mm or 22mm plastic like hep or polyplumb?
Use the blue its stronger and made for underground use only thing is the size of coil think smallest is 25 mts but cheep.

Dare I play devils advocate and ask where the waste of the washing machine is running to

Dare I play devils advocate and ask where the waste of the washing machine is running to
Ive put a bottle gully in just outside of the outhouse connected to the main drain running to the manhole

IMG_20180127_122012.jpg

Ive put a bottle gully in just outside of the outhouse connected to the main drain running to the manhole

View attachment 32731

Please take this as constructive criticism, your 110 pipe should not be straight on top of the soil / clay , it should be on compacted gravel . But tell the missis lol .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Water supply to outhouse in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Could someone please explain if this set up is normal and what changed: Stopcock under kitchen sink turns off cold water supply in...
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment block where generally hot water is supplied from the communal hot water cylinder and cold water to bathrooms is supplied...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I've joined the forum today as I've found myself going round in circles with what I think might be a pretty simple problem, hoping...
Replies
Views
We have a utility room with a washing machine but no sink. Wife wants sink. There is room to fit one and the waste will connect to wahing machine...
Replies
Views
The Water Board have just replaced the main water supply to our property. We have a ground floor combi boiler. The central heating system for the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock