Discuss Water supply to outhouse in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, im after some advice on how to supply water to a washing machine in our out house. There is a outside tap near by can I T off that or do I need to come off the mains supply with mdpe and use a stopcock where it enters the outhouse etc.
Any help is appreciated

Can I bury the pipes as it would be a shorter route to cut across a pathway at the side of the house rather than going all the way around the walls?
Thanks

I came off my outside tap and installed the 15mm plastic inside a 42mm waste with the 15 mm insulated in the 42 mm and had no problems

The thicker one it just fitted into the 42mm but it is also in quite a sheltered part of the property.

The grey insulation is good, but not suitable for outside as UV rays will damage it.
If you have it ducted, it would be fine.
I would say the professional way is to have a new pipe ducted underground from your house, but often difficult.

Can I bury the pipes as it would be a shorter route to cut across a pathway at the side of the house rather than going all the way around the walls?
Thanks
in that case connect near your outside tap and run extension underground in blue poly,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Water supply to outhouse in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Could someone please explain if this set up is normal and what changed: Stopcock under kitchen sink turns off cold water supply in...
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment block where generally hot water is supplied from the communal hot water cylinder and cold water to bathrooms is supplied...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I've joined the forum today as I've found myself going round in circles with what I think might be a pretty simple problem, hoping...
Replies
Views
We have a utility room with a washing machine but no sink. Wife wants sink. There is room to fit one and the waste will connect to wahing machine...
Replies
Views
The Water Board have just replaced the main water supply to our property. We have a ground floor combi boiler. The central heating system for the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back