Discuss washing machine waste connecting into 32mm boss. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi, i know this is not really allowed, but, i am wondering if its possible to put a 40mm washing machine waste into the waste 32mm waste connection on a 110mm pan connector?

I would reduce the 40mm to 32mm as close to the boss as possible.

I look forward to your advice. Regards

Mutley.

Oh if its not possible, are theyre any pan coonectors that have 40mm boss's on them, I need it to be one that goes inside the soil stack and not one that fits around it.

big boss adaptors - drill hole correct size in side of stack and then clip fitting in with a bit of glue....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to washing machine waste connecting into 32mm boss. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hi All, I'm plumbing in a washing machine into our new house and rather than a normal waste pipe this house just has a hole in the ground. It...
Replies
Views
Hi, We're in the process of upgrading 2 bathrooms in our house: the ensuite and the family bathroom. These adjoin one another. The ensuite is...
Replies
Views
Trying to connect up new 40mm waste into the old soil stack (which would be an absolute pain to remove), it's all Osma pipe, from the 70s...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just moved the washing machine into the garage and it will not drain. I wonder if it's something to do with the way I have installed...
Replies
Views
Hi, Installing 2 new bathrooms, property only had 1 bathroom and the waste went into a cast iron soil stack which has now been replaced. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock