Search the forum,

Discuss wanted cast iron rads, suffolk or east sussex areas. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

that bloke.

i need six in total minimum , ones with feet would be nice. also , im not loaded. :)

i need one for a bathroom , two largish ones for a dining room and a sitting room max 800mil height , two medium sized for a long kitchen (10 meters x 3) and a thin one for a hallway.

Try your local auction rooms. They go for peanuts here and I buy any which come up.

No, more machinery and general sales. Most auction marts have them and you get anything from timber, pallets of roof tiles, fire surrounds, trailers, agricultural equipment etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to wanted cast iron rads, suffolk or east sussex areas. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, sorry this is so long. I have tried to give all relevant info. We are building a new, small, two-storey house that is off grid for power. There are only a few companies that do central heating systems locally, and they are aimed at the very top end of the market. We are at the lower end of...
Replies
Views
Hi there! Recently moved in to a new property in Sweden, previously heated with fires and electric rads. Have contracted someone to install a Ground Source Heat Pump, but will undertake the installation of rads myself. The property is around 120sqm over two floors, and I will be setting in 11...
Replies
Views
Hi, a bit of advice required. I've been getting a lot of fast water flowing sounds from three radiators downstairs but not all and upstairs they are quiet, well most of the time. I've bled the system 3 times and also played around with the locks and balancing the system. I can make small...
Replies
Views
Hiya I’ve recently moved to a new house which has gas central heating and I’m confused as to how it works! So when I first switched the system on, all the rads, except for one got hot. The main thermostat control is located in our hallway and is set to 21 degrees. However every now and then I...
Replies
Views
Hiya We recently moved into a 25 year old house and all the rads were working except for the kitchen one which was stone cold as was the pipework leading to it. We got a plumber in who fixed it but then our bathroom upstairs and small bedroom rads didn’t heat up. The plumber returned put some...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock