Discuss Viessmann or ATAG ?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a Do It Yourselfer and able to take care of most of my plumbing and other repairs around my home (3rd SFH). We had a kitchen upgrade/remodel in mid-Dec 2006 with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, one which involved a gas cooktop reconnection.

The reason my company is called Black Cat Gas is because I have a big black cat called Hamish.

Having worked on ATAGs on and off for the last 9 years i would not reccomend them. Every 3 years you need to replace the burner gaskets and the air vent and safety alve are bound to leak within a couple of years. They have now changed the water pressure sensor with a new type as mst of the old ones always seem to play up. I would go for a lochinvar CPM boiler

Hi safc

wonder if you could advise me fitted new atag condensing combi works on hot water no trouble but wont fire on heating not finished job yet i know most combi boilers have a link you remove to fit the room stat.
would i be right in thinking the atag does not
have a link an you have to fit a room stat to make boiler work in ch mode

thanks for your help
Having worked on ATAGs on and off for the last 9 years i would not reccomend them. Every 3 years you need to replace the burner gaskets and the air vent and safety alve are bound to leak within a couple of years. They have now changed the water pressure sensor with a new type as mst of the old ones always seem to play up. I would go for a lochinvar CPM boiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Viessmann or ATAG ?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back