Discuss Urgent!!!! Replacement boiler in a school in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not actually seen it as I don't work on it but the mrs asked if I could track someone down. The co that's already quoted is for the following:

Isolate & Remove existing boiler
Supply & Fit 1no new 47kw boiler (commercial)
Connect to existing pipework
Fill test commission

cheers

I've not actually seen it as I don't work on it but the mrs asked if I could track someone down. The co that's already quoted is for the following:

Isolate & Remove existing boiler
Supply & Fit 1no new 47kw boiler (commercial)
Connect to existing pipework
Fill test commission

cheers

I take it this is ''Guess the quote''?
Now we have an idea what they quoted for, but we have no idea what their quote is? Any figures, pls?

Ah yes sorry didn't cut and paste that bit

ÂŁ4720 +vat

I believe commercial meter. Apologies, as I say I've not seen it I am merely the messenger

I really posted in the hope that someone could go and quote.

Im about 100 miles away however would want someone to give bit more detail , its easy turning up blind on domestic little bit different on a commercial premises.
Would want more info

What do you need fella. I know the caretaker so can pop in a and scope it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Urgent!!!! Replacement boiler in a school in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd...
Replies
Views
We need an urgent advice, we have a gravity water system and we are in a middle of loft conversion. We are adding an en-suit in loft and prefer to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an Atag iC Economiser 27 boiler from 2017, not the more recent "plus" model. It came with an Atag One controller which is hooked in...
Replies
Views
PaoloTherm
P
Context for issue: Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler shorted somehow, the boiler was then running WAY too hot and ended up...
Replies
Views
B
Context for issue: I'd like to start by saying I'd rather not read 100 "Hire a professional comments", I will do that when/if it comes to it, but...
Replies
Views
Butchy10
B

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock