Search the forum,

Discuss Urgent!!!! Replacement boiler in a school in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley

Super Moderator
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Morning chaps

I don't do commercial so thought I'd offer first refusal to the guys on here If anyone is interested.

As the title says my good lady works in a school and one of their heating boilers has packed up. Obviously not ideal at this time of year.

if anyone on here is interested the school is in Poole, Dorset. Please PM me Or leave me a message on this thread and I will get back to you with some details.

They are looking to get two quotes and I know what the first one is :wink:

hope to hear from someone soon

matt

Wrong time of year to be asking ermi. Everyone's stacked

BumP!!!!!!! No takers chaps????

Cheers anyway croppie, I had heard you were commercial :wink:

I've not actually seen it as I don't work on it but the mrs asked if I could track someone down. The co that's already quoted is for the following:

Isolate & Remove existing boiler
Supply & Fit 1no new 47kw boiler (commercial)
Connect to existing pipework
Fill test commission

cheers

I've not actually seen it as I don't work on it but the mrs asked if I could track someone down. The co that's already quoted is for the following:

Isolate & Remove existing boiler
Supply & Fit 1no new 47kw boiler (commercial)
Connect to existing pipework
Fill test commission

cheers

I take it this is ''Guess the quote''?
Now we have an idea what they quoted for, but we have no idea what their quote is? Any figures, pls?

Ah yes sorry didn't cut and paste that bit

£4720 +vat

I believe commercial meter. Apologies, as I say I've not seen it I am merely the messenger

I really posted in the hope that someone could go and quote.

Im about 100 miles away however would want someone to give bit more detail , its easy turning up blind on domestic little bit different on a commercial premises.
Would want more info

What do you need fella. I know the caretaker so can pop in a and scope it out.

Bang in two smaller heat only boilers on to headder? I would do it today for £40,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Urgent!!!! Replacement boiler in a school in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock