Search the forum,

Discuss Trade counter refurb in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wicksy757

Morning,

Wilsons edinburgh have undergone a trade counter refurb and for the 1st week of December we are holding trade mornings, more supplier are still confirm but we are looking at at least 3 suppliers each morning giving technical advise on their products and some special on the day deals.

come along for a nosey if your in the area.

thanks

B2L5u_HIAAEQfVI.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trade counter refurb in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We currently have the ground floor wet UFH and upstairs rads running from an unvented condensing boiler. Any advice/experience on the following...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone This is my first post here and I hope to hear from some of the experienced plumbers or anyone else in general that has had an issue...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Good day all, I would like to get some advise and perhaps the solution to the issues with my UFH system. We did install UFH in an entire house...
Replies
Views
Since moving to our property in Dec 2017, the Worcester Bosch Greenstar 18/25 Heatslave, has had a recurring lockout problem, which 3 OFTEC...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock