Search the forum,

Discuss TF1 or GOLD FILTER (same thing) ??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

spanner

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Is this the TF1?? Reason is that the replacement rubbers are needed and it looks the exact as all the rubber seals are well perished and Coul get the rubbers from b&q wickes, Homebase anywhere today. IMG_20151108_144732.jpg

Last edited:
Yes it is just rebadged tf1. On the box of the gold filter it says "fernox" on the back

Cheers mate. Just there wasn't any boxes or cloxes just the filter sited next to boiler with an awful puddle underneath. Thanks so I've ordered the correct kit then. Cheers kay jay..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to TF1 or GOLD FILTER (same thing) ??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

… praying to the plumbing God, Bob Pictures and layout details attached, so be patient. 21 year old oil fired system in pretty good nick. I noticed some minor pumping over from the vent (occasional burst of water, and the odd dribble). Didn’t think much of it as I was about to replace the...
Replies
Views
A bit of history first. 2 yrs ago visited a grant boiler with boiler and pipework kettling. I added SentX200 noise reducer. It is standard open vented system S plan Also found there was no bypass and this was an external boiler with frost stat so boiler would start with no valves open...
Replies
Views
Hi, Solar thermal not so big these days but a couple of Q for anyone who still works in it. Background. I'm an Electrician not a plumber.. I've been maintaining my otherwise excellent solar thermal (Original install MCS by Others), for the last ~ 18 years, over which time I've needed to clean...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm really needing some advice please. I'm trying to connect an instant hot water tap, but haven't got as far as switching the tank on yet. There are 3 water pipes and a rubber tube coming from the tap, hot, cold and cold connection to the tank, then the rubber instant hot water pipe. I...
Replies
Views
Ok I have been dealing with this problem for over a year and finally have to ask for some help as backflushing every 2 weeks or so is getting very tiresome. I live in a 60's flat (3 flats per side of the block so 6 flats in all) with two overhead water tanks in a tankhouse on the flat roof for...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock