Search the forum,

Discuss Suprima 50L problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLOD

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Customer said on the phone
"can you look at our Suprima 50L - when it snowed last year it kept cutting out but works fine when it's not that cold - & we don't want the same happening this winter"
I took a look but it's working fine at the moment ?

Apart from the usual pcb problems anyone have any ideas ?

Many thanks
Blod

hi had a few when it rains customers complaining of leaks to boilers . all i could find was water marks from air part of flue so rain must have been blown into flue . they were all on the same site and on the same facing wall.
ant

I have had something weird like this before. Even though its a non condensing boiler, in the cold weather it was condensing in the flue and running back down thru the inner flue and coming out the seal onto the fan. The seal from the inner flue to the turret had worn, possibly as a result of the condensing in the flue. It was a longish flue that sloped back to the boiler from install.

Good luck with this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Suprima 50L problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer called the next day and diagnosed a faulty pressure switch. This was changed and everything seemed ok. However then the boiler began to lose pressure...
Replies
Views
[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing with it as a matter of course. If I'm wrong can someone let me know and I'll shift it to a better place.] I have a condensing boiler installation...
Replies
Views
Hi, Have a Valliant Ecotec Plus 637 system boiler that is showing no error codes and S.0 (no demand for heat), but it is not heating. Have checked that it is receiving switched 240V heat demand from controller into PCB, so believe it's just a boiler issue. Boiler was working fine up until...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can I pick your brains? My boiler is often reluctant to start, sometimes it does, sometimes it seems that it will if the demand is from the central heating but not for hot water and sometimes the other way round, so it's probably just luck as to when it does decide to work[?]. When there's...
Replies
Views
Hi, As per the thread title, I have an Ideal Logic Combi 30 and I am having a problem with the pump, which keeps activating without any DHW/DCH. When the pump activates, it runs for exactly 4 minutes each time and this can happen as frequently as something like 5 times an hour or as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock