Discuss steve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Hi i am interested in fitting a thermostatic shower valve in my house and was wondering what type of valve i need because the cold water is mains fed and the hot is low pressure can anyone help, thanks

Hi i am interested in fitting a thermostatic shower valve in my house and was wondering what type of valve i need because the cold water is mains fed and the hot is low pressure can anyone help, thanks

Forum rules ask that you register as a member then we have no confusion over posts and replies will be given. Thank you.

Please register with us and start a new thread to receive an answer to your question.

and you don't need to put your name as the subject of the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to steve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All I had an unvented cylinder fitted about 6 years ago. It only supplies hot water to my shower. I was hoping for a much better flow rate from...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
I am fitting a thermostatic shower control. The flow knob fitting has a threaded section - 27mm OD - and it would be helpful to get a nut to go...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Is this set up correct: Attic stop valve turns off the cold water to my bathroom (I think it is the rising main in the attic which...
Replies
Views
Back