Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Sorry in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Heating-eng

Sorry if some off you guys don,t like me posting what i charge. This was never ment to offend but times are hard and i need work.

Once again sorry

I don't think theres any need to apologise mate. We're all grown men on here, and in the current climate all know its difficult to get work. Everybody will have to drop prices here and there to get work and keep their heads above water.

and i apologize i was a right prat the other night and i should know better ,LOL best of luck allen

Was told to post in here and not in open forum ,so thats why i put this post here.

and i apologize i was a right prat the other night and i should know better ,LOL best of luck allen

No worrys mate. one thing for sure is i do a good job and try and fit good boilers but i will fit rubbish if thats what the customer wants.

tell you what, i am actually learning something from you allen, in a good way.

bet you a pint it all sounds better if we were sat in the pub with a few, jeering each other on.

you must have the skin of a rhino.lol.....

ps. no need to appologise for whats right for you, no one else puts a roof over your head.
you could appologise for working for b.g. though..........

Last edited by a moderator:
tell you what, i am actually learning something from you allen, in a good way.

bet you a pint it all sounds better if we were sat in the pub with a few, jeering each other on.

you must have the skin of a rhino.lol.....

ps. no need to appologise for whats right for you, no one else puts a roof over your head.
you could appologise for working for b.g. though..........

Had a lot to deal with over the last 5 years mate to include losing my daughter to cancer ,so nothing anybody says on a forum could really upset me.
All i need now is as little hassle in life as possible, thats why i left BG .
start paying back my credit cards as i was off work a while looking after my daughter and then start to try and enjoy life again.
it is very easy to try and judge people on a forum but unless you walk in somebodys shoes you don,t really know much about them.

Sorry if some off you guys don,t like me posting what i charge. This was never ment to offend but times are hard and i need work.

Once again sorry

Apology not accepted as I feel the same as everyone else an apology is not warranted by yourself.
At the time we could not understand how you could offer the services that you were offering at the prices you where charging, after explaining how you could do it, we should be apologising to you for revealing on open forum a trade secret. So I apologise for my comments.
regards
Mike

Well said Mate. But as others say, there's no need to apologise. You run your business the way you want who are we to criticise? Hope the work picks up for you.. (and the rest of us!) lol

I am very sorry for your lost , you must have had really hard time !

I dont know about the rest of the guys here I was not happy prices been listed on the open forum that is all !

Every one can list anything he/she likes is a free forum !

And the forum is fantastic place to get other people point of view !

Next Tuesday i am surveying job I got from HERE (new boiler ,new location/new cylinder/p flush and new TRV/new controls !

Job in Central London ! And if the person did read the thread with prices might expect to get it done for £500 + materials :)

I am very sorry for your lost , you must have had really hard time !

I dont know about the rest of the guys here I was not happy prices been listed on the open forum that is all !

Every one can list anything he/she likes is a free forum !

And the forum is fantastic place to get other people point of view !

Next Tuesday i am surveying job I got from HERE (new boiler ,new location/new cylinder/p flush and new TRV/new controls !

Job in Central London ! And if the person did read the thread with prices might expect to get it done for £500 + materials :)

My daughter was only one of the people i lost, i also lost my dad and my best mate ,found my mate hanging in my house.
so like i say we all judge people and don,t always know the full facts.
I will try and remember not to post prices on the forum, like i say hassle is the last thing i want or need at the moment.
Anyway at least we all have that out in the open.
Thanks for all your comments guys.

You know what mate money is not everything if your happy with what you earn that's upto you no one else
You have hade a tough time of it mate I have a wee girl she is 8 and I don't know what i would do if I lost her
All I can say to you is your doing a great job keeping it all together and I know the sadness will be with you forever but I wish for happier times in your future
All the best to you mate
Alex

I've kept quiete reading all the other posts and I've always thought to myself I would prefer to have 100 quid to no hundred quid......in fact I'm finding I will have to drop my prices just to survive over the summer as my work is beginning to dry up and there isn't much work around where I am. So fair play mate as long as you do a good job and to the regs it really is no one else's business what you charge.
And " oh man" you have been through the mill lately......I hope your luck changes mate.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Well if any of you need anybody in the leeds area give me a shout. Thanks

Hi Allen , was suppose to meet up with you last week just got a bit busy, will definateley be able to shift some installs your way. I'll give you a call this week as it's a bit better. Cheers

ohhhhhh that is nice to hear that guys from here do business together :)well done to you two !!!

Hi Allen , was suppose to meet up with you last week just got a bit busy, will definateley be able to shift some installs your way. I'll give you a call this week as it's a bit better. Cheers

Hi John
Working in meanwood again monday and tuesday so would be happy to meet up .
Thank you for the offer of some work
Allen

Hi Allen,

I've no idea what the original thread was about or the argument and, to be honest, I don't want to know, I don't want to drag whatever it was up again.

I just wanted to add my heartfelt wishes to everyone elses. by christ you've taken it rough mate, far more than I think I could deal with. As Alex said about his daughter, mine's 18, my son's 22 and my stepdaughter is 15. It would absolutely destroy me if anything happened to any of them.

All the best Allen

John.

Allen it takes a big man to apologise for something they haven't really done. everyone is entitled to their opinion and is free to express it. i am very sorry for your unlucky losses and sincerly hope you bounce back soon mate. i cannot begin to understand what you are going through but my thoughts are with you.

Allen it takes a big man to apologise for something they haven't really done. everyone is entitled to their opinion and is free to express it. i am very sorry for your unlucky losses and sincerly hope you bounce back soon mate. i cannot begin to understand what you are going through but my thoughts are with you.
Just wanted to put an end to the bad feelings.
I can see now how it might effect others but i didnt see at the time as i was only thinking about getting myself back on track.

Just wanted to put an end to the bad feelings.
I can see now how it might effect others but i didnt see at the time as i was only thinking about getting myself back on track.

sounds like you have had a mega bad time mate cant imagine what you have been trough though can come close but to lose your daughter is terrible,hope you get your self back on track i now realize your like us all,just one of the lads trying to earn a living,hope your on here a lot more,you sound like a tidy fella

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sorry in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sorry if question already answered in previous posts, but I can't find a solution to the below: We recently moved house to a new home that...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m hoping someone can help me with this problem please. I’ve searched for similar posts but not found anything helpful! My mum’s...
Replies
Views
Hey guys in the know. I have paid for a heating and plumbing contract and had to pay my excess 3 times for the same thing still not fixed. The...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a kitchen mixer tap which allows the top part to pull out as a hose (like american sinks). It has frayed and I need t replace it, can...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock